The largest encounter of the pet and veterinary sector in Latin America! The event is divided into 2 areas: PET GROOM, devoted to hygiene and beauty, and PET CARE, for retail services, accessories and nutrition.
Here, all the products, services and concepts that will soon be on the market are presented. By bringing together all industry professionals, both national and from other Latin American countries, PET South America provides a highly qualified business environment, a lot of opportunities for networking and professional updating, as well as providing a stage for conferences offering relevant and contemporary content. The presentations are free and aimed at the development of businesspeople, entrepreneurs and professionals of physical and virtual pet shops.
How can PET South America help you with your revenue?
1) Product exhibition for all Latin America "Our goal is direct contact with the customer, and we have achieved this with buyers from different regions of Brazil and South American countries like Chile, Peru and Paraguay. Without a doubt, attending PET South America is worth it; there is no comparable event in the country. Even after it's over, the positive effects continue.” Carol Cecci, Advertising Director for Plast Pet
2) Capturing new customers and prospects "The fair is very busy. We had many more possibilities to generate new business, new customers and, especially, customers from outside Brazil. The chance to export is excellent.” Diego Botelho, Commercial Director at Expet
3) Networking "This is a market that grows a lot, with many new store owners and interested people. So, being at a fair like this one, with exposure- for us it is extremely important for growth. Clearly, this is the moment when the pet market gets together.” Marina Crocomo, Marketing & Trade marketing director at Affinity / Grandplus
4) Expansion of services throughout Brazil "We always bring a lot of new products, but, especially for this edition of PET South America, we are bringing a lot of great stuff and booming. This is our chance to exhibit for retailers from all around Brazil. It is a fair that offers many opportunities and one that nobody should miss.” Marly Fagliari, Vice President of Pet Society
5) Visitors focused on generating business "For us, the event represented a turning point. Thanks to our participation, I quadrupled revenue by doing business with retailers. I placed my product in the five regions of Brazil, with ongoing sales. This year, in addition to increasing the number of retailers, we started doing business with representatives as well. On the second day of the event, I exceeded the previous year's total sales.” Andrea Cosentino, Owner of Bigodiva